As a Production Coordinator VAL you are responsible for the functional management of the repacking team of 40 to 60 people. This means that you will manage all the VAL activities on the floor together with the Supervisor VAL who is strategically responsible for the department. In this role you will have opportunities to make improvements.
- Functional management of the repacking team;
- Responsible for the quality and productivity of the department;
- Capacity planning with regard to productivity;
- Coordinate the supply of raw materials / end products;
- Check and coordinate the freight elevator;
- Short term planning of the VAL activities;
- Order management and control of the sticker process;
- Checking the labels when they come in;
- Assigning labels to the right order;
- Supervise cleaning of the department.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to inspire the team in order to achieve results together and is able to give feedback to the team.
What we offer
- Dynamic job within an international organization;
- You will work from Monday till Friday from 8.00 till 17.00 o’clock;
- Next year we will be opening a new warehouse in Breda. From that moment on it is possible to sport at our fitness centre, because we find it important that you are happy and healthy;
- Enthusiastic team. Everybody is working hard, but there is always room for fun;
- Plenty of development opportunities, training platform with more than 100 training courses;
- We are growing fast. This creates possibilities within the organization. So there is definitely room for personal development;
- A performance-related bonus;
- Excellent working conditions.
- Minimum mbo education level;
- You are fluent in English and Polish, verbal and written (Dutch is a pré);
- Microsoft Office experience and knowledge of WMS/ERP systems.
Brand Masters BV
The right product, the right place, the right time. Brand Masters is strong in developing sustainable food and non-food concepts. We are able to direct the products of manufacturers towards a variety of non-food retailers. Together with the manufacturers, and based on their existing assortments, we develop products that can be sold on the market at a competitive price.
Brand Masters is a dynamic and fast growing company. At this moment we have about 100 employees. Because we are growing so fast, we will be opening a new warehouse in Breda in 2022. Our head office is located in Oosterhout (Noord-Brabant).
If you have any questions, you can contact us: 0162 - 763414
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.